Reopening on December 1
A true hallmark of the island, Hotel LeVillage St Barth is a charming and authentic hotel, owned and managed by the Charneau family since its construction 40 years ago.
Nestled in the heart of a lavish tropical garden with fantastic views of the Bay of Saint Jean, it is just a short walk to the beach, numerous shops, and restaurants.
Recently awarded 4 stars, this intimate hotel comprises 25 cottages, most of which have a fully equipped kitchen.
© Michael Gramm
PlusSUMMER SPECIAL from May 1 to October 29, 2017 (contact the hotel directly)
Key pointsThe warm welcome by the owners, the infinity pool, the well-being cottage, and fitness center add to the charm of the hotel. Product Restaurant
- 175€ April 17 - December 17
- 275€ January 8 - April 16
Nestled in the heart of a lavish tropical garden overlooking the Bay of St. Jean with a spectacular ocean view.
- Number of cottages: 22 : Standard, Superior and Tradition
- Number of suites : 3
- Number of villas : 2 : "Villa Iguana" and "Villa Catherine"
Distances by car
- St Jean beach: 1 minute
- Gustavia: 10 minutes
- Airport: 5 minutes
- St Jean : 1 minute
- Nearest Restaurant : 1 minute, Nikki Beach
AddressSt-Jean 97133 St-Barthélemy
- Reception Summer : 7.30 am to 7pm
- Reception Winter : 7.30 am to 8pm
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: Noon