Tradewind Aviation provides high-quality service in both San Juan and the Caribbean, with regularly scheduled flights as well as private charters upon request.
Tradewind operates throughout the year from the Remy de Haenen Airport in Saint Barthélemy, assuring scheduled and private service between various Caribbean islands and Saint Barth. Nothing is easier than getting to St Barth via San Juan, St Thomas, Antigua, or Nevis (Nevis starting December 15)
- Free changes to itinerary and interchangeable tickets with family and friends
- Connections to almost every major airline in the United States, Canada, Europe, and South America
- Free baggage (maximum 50 lb per person)
- Pets travel free (limited to one animal per person)
- Streamlined customs and immigration for Americans (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Private lounge with refreshments and Wi-Fi (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- VIP Meet and Greet: Easy, no-stress transfer service between flights ($150 per group arriving on the same flight / San Juan, Puerto Rico)
Comfort On Board
- Free beverages and snacks (soft drinks, wine and beer)
- Comfortable seats and air-conditioned cabin
- A fleet of modern Pilatus PC-12 aircraft
- Two pilots per plane
A crew that offers great attention to detail and premium service make this kind of air travel a true pleasure.
Key pointsThis US-based airline flies regularly scheduled flights and private charters every day to Saint Barth.
From 395 $ St Barts - San Juan
* For all requests for rates, please contact by phone or email.
To reserve your seat on any flight or book a charter, please contact Tradewind Aviation.